piątek, 27 stycznia 2012

A walk with Jesus

10th of december 2011

I'm watching the sky. Looks like it had a willingness to scream. Clouds as big as rams are wrestling with the rays of the sun those are soft like a silk threads. The tops of the mountains covered by a soft fog are in silence. I'm tired. I want to sleep. I want to cry. I wish so to have a couple of minutes just for myself. The doors are opening. Ania asks me to go with Johan to the hospital, to Qoya. It wasn't a plan of my day. It's hard but I stand up. We are already in the bus. Tears are falling down on my cheeks. Thanks God Johan doesn't see it. I look around. My gaze rested on a smiling face of the girl with beautiful black eyes. Next to her there's sadly looking old Indian woman with the face wrinkled like raisins. My eyes are looking for Johan...and I see you, Jesus. And everything becomes clear. It's for you.


The clouds continue to wrestle with the rays of the sun and I'm passing the streets of Qoya with You. We talk, we laugh, we get know each other. You are so close, you are for the asking.
Thank You for these moments.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz