piątek, 1 lipca 2011

When did you first feel in your heart the need to go on this mission?



It is quite difficult to say when exactly. I always wanted to be an interior designer and my dream started to come true when I started my studies. I had planned my own design office; dozens of colourful pencils on my desk, tracing paper, inks, sketch pads. A truly artistic mess! I wanted to pass my driving test and get a car to visit my clients and their projects. But at some point it stopped giving me joy or satisfaction. I was overcome with anxiety and the conviction that maybe I’d taken a step too far in my dreams. My thoughts were constantly somewhere else, far beyond the limited horizons of a drawing board. In the 4th year during the preparation for my diploma I already knew that I wouldn’t be an architect in the future, at least not of walls fireplaces, furniture and carpets. So I began to invent another scenario and I was looking for my place. Somewhere deep in my heart I was accompanied with a thought…a mission. For many years this idea had been going away then coming back like a boomerang. I was biding my time with God explaining to Him at the same time that I had a completely different vision of my life. He placed in my path some people and He put me in some specific situations which more or less aroused in me the belief that my vocation was to serve others in this very concrete way. And finally I’ve capitulated. I distinctly remember that day, almost a year ago when with total awareness I told Him that I would give my all to Him and that His will is my will. If He so wishes He can send me to the very end of the World and I would even bear the spiders. And suddenly everything became brighter and made perfect sense.


'Nasz Józefów' Nr 6 (9) June 2011

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz